DataConnectiva is a popular 5 star-rated Salesforce AppExchange application that helps organizations combat their data management and data archival woes. This enterprise-grade data archival solution for Salesforce enables the Salesforce enterprise customers to efficiently address their data growth challenges using external databases. DataConnectiva is thoroughly in sync with the way things work in Salesforce and automatically archives all the Salesforce legacy data such as old emails, contacts, cases, leads, and much more in a wide range of external database storage options.
External Cloud & On-premise storage platforms such as AWS, Heroku, Google, and Azure are compatible with DataConnectiva as are the external databases like RedShift, Postgres, Oracle, and SQL Server. The archived data is readily available within the Salesforce system with 100% accessibility, on-demand restore, and maintaining the data integrity. With DataConnectiva in place, Salesforce customers can reduce their storage costs by more than 90%, improve the CRM application’s performance, and meet their compliance requirements.
Some of the most prominent features of DataConnectiva have been elaborated below:
- External Storage Support – A wide array of external Cloud and On-premise database service platform providers such as Google, Heroku, AWS, Azure, etc. and external databases such as MySQOL, Postgres, MS SQL, Redshift, Oracle, etc. are consistent with the DataConnectiva application. It offers 24/7 round-the-clock storage support for all these external systems and many more.
- Data Accessibility – DataConnectiva automatically and periodically archives old legacy data into the external systems, but does not interfere or hamper the data accessibility and data integrity in any manner. The archived data can easily be viewed right from the internal Salesforce system.
- Auto Scheduler – Using DataConnectiva, Salesforce admins can schedule the data archiving process to automatically take place on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis. Data from the internal system will periodically be moved to the desired external system, in accordance with the period set.
- Supports Global Search – Salesforce admins can easily search for a specific record in the pool of archived data in the external system using DataConnectiva as it supports the Salesforce global search feature.
- Out of the box Analytics – As the primary purpose of data is performing analytics to gain valuable insights about customers and make well-informed decisions, DataConnectiva supports the feature of out-of-the-box analytics which allows all types of analytics to be performed on the archived data to get actionable insights.
- Auto Metadata Sync – DataConnectiva reduces the hassle of keeping the archived data in sync with the original data. It automates the process of synchronizing any kinds of schema changes made in the original data, such as addition or removal of fields and data types, with the archived data.
- Easy Restore – Another useful feature of DataConnectiva is the one-click restore feature that allows Salesforce admins to restore all the archived records back into the Salesforce system, with just a single click.
In addition to all the above mentioned features, DataConnectiva also offers its clients the ability to encrypt their archived data, manage complex data relationships, and set custom archiving policies all the while making the initial data offload hassle-free. If you would like to know more about this amazing product, please get in touch with us.